MAP is a leading architecture, interior design and master planning firm founded in 2003, based in Hong Kong, and working throughout China, South East Asia, Japan and Australia.
MAP has secured a reputation of excellence through innovative design, buildable solutions, rational planning and a sustainable mindset which is underpinned by a collaborative approach and commitment to its clients.
MAP's mission is to provide value by design, achieving this through a four-step approach:
Download our Capability Statement | 中文
Our Clients and Service Delivery
MAP has a client list of well recognized companies and has nurtured long standing relationships with many of our clients, producing a variety of different project solutions in some cases exceeding a ten year period and over 10 different projects.
- MAP manages change. Our work involves change. Change is difficult. We make it easy by putting a system in place to manage change and to measure the outcome.
- MAP provides value. We use our knowledge, skills and expertise to provide smart practical and commercially sound solutions. We do this by listening carefully, asking questions and helping the Client to understand their own issues and opportunities.
- MAP creates conversations. We initiate discussions to fully understand the brief, the project intent, client requirements and end-use.
- MAP is innovative. We design with imagination and inspiration using intuition, knowledge and experience.
- MAP believes in brand. We are versatile designers who can encapsulate a corporate or a personal brand.
- MAP Directors lead. A Director manages each project providing hands-on expertise from design to build.
- MAP renews. We specialize in repositioning and re-energizing existing structures. We adopt sustainable design principles in our work.
- MAP likes to build. We want to see our projects come to fruition collaborating all the way from the initial design to the grand opening.
- MAP documents work. Our design documentation recognises the needs of the construction team and the achievement of world class quality. We have adopted the BIM software to provide early 3D analysis in the design process.
- MAP knows regulations. We have a thorough knowledge of the regulatory environment to unlock the design potential.